Jul 31, 2009

Fashion outlet - outlet in Italy

Found myself in Italy last week, and we wanted to find some outlet stores, like the ones near Las Vegas, where they have villages with a lot of designer outlets. Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Cavalli and the likes have a lot of nice stuff, but it helps the wallet alot if it's on 70% discounts.

Since I'm a geek I did a Google search for outlets and landed on bogus sites, so I thought I'd do a listing here so that people could find an factory outlet in northern Italy with less hassle than I had.

The outlets I found on the internet, was either not built yet, or to far away, but I found a poster for one in Riva de Garda (the poster that is, the outlet was near Brecia) It was called FRANCIACORTA OUTLET VILLAGE, and there was a lot of stores there, with nice discounts. You can find their webpage here

Other outlets I found the adress to:


Milano/Genoa:
Serravalle Designer Outlet:
Via della Moda, 1
I - 15069 Serravalle Scrivia (AL)
åpent 1000 - 2000

Venezia:
Veneto Designer Outlet Mc Arthur Glen
30020 Noventa di Piave
Via Marco Polo, 1
1000 - 2100

East of Verona
FRANCIACORTA OUTLET VILLAGE
25050 Rodengo-Saiano
Via Moie, 1

Fashion District Mantova
46031 Bagnolo San Vito
Via Marco Biagi

Brescia Factory Outlet
25014 Castenedolo
Via Brescia, 1

On the border to Switzerland
Fox Town
6850 Mendrisio
Via A. Maspoli 18

Torino
MONDOVICINO OUTLET VILLAGE
12084 Mondovi
Strada Vicinale Cassanio

Hope this helps :)

No comments: